Abana is a combination drug that contains a substance of purely natural origin. Due to the large number of specially selected extracts of medicinal plants, the preparation is very good for the heart. It helps to solve a lot of problems with the cardiovascular system, as well as to prevent their occurrence. Especially it is necessary for the elderly and those people who are constantly exposed to stress.
Abana Another feature is that it may be used in combination for preventing, during treating diseases which subsequently can have cardiac complication. For example, such as sore throat, influenza, diphtheria and others.
- during the gently expressed or moderate hypertension;
- the initial stage of atherosclerosis;
- as an adjunct in the therapy of angina with cardiac risk factors;
- chronic angina;
- cardiovascular and cerebrovascular disorders;
- condition caused or accompanied by an increased activity of the sympathetic nervous system: tachycardia, hypertension (mild or moderate forms), pain in the heart, cardiac arrhythmias, etc., (as monotherapy or as part of combination therapy);
- heart attack prevention.
Abana is a combined preparation containing extracts of a large number of plants.
Abana lowers cholesterol, triglyceride and lipoprotein level, having a low density, and restores high density lipoprotein level having cardioprotective effect. Abana also reduces the accumulation of cholesterol plaques. Furthermore, Abana reduces cardiac adrenergic stimulation sensitivity.
This drug improves cardiac contractility and contributes to the manifestation of the positive inotrope action. Thus, Abana has a cardioprotective effect in developing atherosclerosis, hypercholesterolemia, hyperlipidemia, mild or moderate hypertension as an adjunct in the angina with the developing risk for heart.
It does not cause bronchoconstriction and bradycardia.
Dosing of Abana: two pills twice a day – morning two pills (one hour before breakfast) and in the evening, before going to bed (two hours after dinner). Minimum recommended course is two months.
Side effects: Abana hasn’t any side effects if it is used in the prescribed dosage.