Home » Drugs reviews » Propecia

Propecia

Baldness in men is usually a genetic disorder inherited from their parents. For men who suffer from hair loss the hair follicles are affected within the genes and are known to be produced by testosterone also called dihydrotestosterone also known as DHT. The DHT causes the hair loss and in the same time the hair will become much thinner, colorless and shorter. For men suffering from baldness, fluff hair makes the scalp look hairless. In time, hair follicles that reach maturity will get atrophied and will die causing permanent hair loss. In men, this uncovered area has no hair and the scalp looks shiny. Baldness is a condition that is irreversible. Once the hair follicle is atrophied, the process is for good. This process is similar to losing any body part and as long as we can not regenerate, there are few products really effective that would force the body to produce a new hair follicle.

propecia-hair-loss

Since the primary cause of hair loss in men is a genetic cause of the DHT hormone, any appropriate treatment for hair loss should include an anti-DHT.

Propecia also called Finastride was the first drug approved by FDA for the treatment of hair loss. Propecia is an orally administered drug that inhibits an enzyme that converts testosterone to DHT. Propecia is only available with prescription. The drug is not recommendable for women’s treatment. It is known to be a very safe drug that has less than 2% chances of adverse effects which sometimes might include reduced sex appetite. Since 98% of DHT is produced in the hair follicle, local inhibition of DHT production yields better results and has a lower chance of possible side effects.

If you administer this treatment for a longer period of time, you will see that the effects will appear in three to four months. The most important issue that you need to know about this treatment is that it has a slower effect in the foreside of the head.

Check Also

Mastigra

Contents1 Customer Reviews2 Dosage and Pricing3 Buying Mastigra Online4 How to use Mastigra5 Side Effects6 ...

Open

Close
error: Content is protected !!