The fungous diseases may attack gastro-intestinal tract, respiratory system, urinary system, liver, kidneys, nervous system, and even bones. The fungous diseases are not always sexually transmitted, although such method of the infection is not eliminated. The common antibiotics are ineffective for fungous infections, and therefore one is recommended Diflucan for the treatment of the fungous diseases.
What is Diflucan?
Diflucan is an antifungal drug which is effective for most fungous diseases. The active ingredient of the drug is Fluconazole which blocks the activity of fungus enzymes.
The advantage of Diflucan consists in gaining a fast therapeutic effect. But if the disease is neglected, one should be ready for the fact that a course of Diflucan will be not enough.
The mechanism of the action of fluconazole is conditioned by the ability of the active ingredients to penetrate into the cells of fungi and blocking their ability to grow and develop
Diflucan has a dose-dependent therapeutic effect and is well tolerated by most patients.
Who is contraindicated to take Diflucan?
- Patients under 1 year old and also pregnant women are contraindicated Diflucan
- In case of taking Diflucan during lactation, the breast feeding should be temporarily terminated
- Patients with individual intolerance of fluconazole are contraindicated Diflucan
- As Fluconazole is mainly metabolized in the liver, patients with hepatic failure should take low doses of Diflucan or completely refuse from the use of the drug.
Usage and dosage of Diflucan
Diflucan is prescribed for the treatment of fungous infections such as:
- Cryptococcosis, including cryptococcal meningitis
- Generalized candidiasis
- Candidiasis of the mouth and the mucous membranes of the esophagus, nose, etc.
- Skin Candidiasis
- Genital candidiasis (treatment and prevention)
The high efficiency of Diflucan is clinically proved in the prophylaxis of the fungous infections in patients with cancerous tumors which have chemotherapy. This group of patients have a high risk of the development of fungous infections, and therefore the use of Diflucan reduces the risks for this group.
Diflucan is taken orally with a full glass of water. The dosage regimen and scheme of the treatment are based on the data of the previous medical examination and type of the infectious agent.
- In case of cryptococcosis infections, patients are prescribed 400 mg in the first day of the treatment and 200 to 400 mg in the next day’s depending on the intensity of the disease symptoms. The treatment lasts from 4 to 8 weeks.
- In case of candidiasis of the skin and mycosis,150 mg of Diflucan may be used once a week, within 6 weeks.
- In case of genital candidiasis, patients are prescribed a single dose of 150 mg of Diflucan. To reduce relapses and prophylaxis of the genital candidiasis in the future, it is recommended to take a pill of Diflucan 150 mg per month within 6 months.
In case of side effects during the use of high single doses of Diflucan 150 mg and more, it is possible to reduce a single dose but the frequency of the usage is increased. The scheme of the treatment is selected individually by an attending doctor.
Possible side effects
The use of Diflucan may cause side effects in individual cases.
- Digestion system: nausea, poor appetite, vomiting
- Central nervous system: change of the taste, dizziness, headache
- Allergic reactions: skin itching, light edema
Taking optimal doses of Diflucan indicated in the instruction, the appearance of the side effects is hardly probable. In case of the intense side effects which do not pass, it is recommended to see a doctor, or pharmacist.
Where to buy Diflucan?
Curiously enough, it is rather difficult to buy Diflucan at the lost cost in the city pharmacies. Shipment, taxes, pre-sale preparation, and other expenses need the increase of the Diflucan cost in the city pharmacy chains. A real cost of Diflucan is by 2-3 times lower than in most city pharmacies but it does not bother the owners of the pharmacy networks which rely to the received profit.
If doubts appear as to the real cost of Diflucan, do not waste your time in different pharmacies.
Now, cheap Diflucan may be bought in the online pharmacy, at a real cost of the manufacturer. In out online pharmacy, you may buy Diflucan without leaving the house at any amount.
You can easily compare prices of Diflucan in our online pharmacy and in pharmacies of your cist, and make sure that we offer the best conditions on the pharmaceutical market.
Diflucan purchase online is completely legal and safe. You may be sure in the quality of the Diflucan pills which are supplied from the manufacturer. We guarantee a high quality of Diflucan and excellent service for all clients.
You may buy Diflucan online at low cost from any place in the world. We accept orders of the cheap Diflucan online 24/7 all over the world.
If you have questions, feel free to contact our consultant and he/she will help you to order Diflucan online and reply all your questions completely free of charge.