Serpina Himalaya is an Ayurvedic drug used for the normalization of high blood pressure, produced in India.
The main active component of Serpina is Rauvolfia serpentina. It means “smell like a snake” in Sanskrit. Since ancient times, this plant is used as a drug for the decrease of blood pressure. Alkaloids, contained in Rauvolfia, reduce blood pressure, suppress the activity of central nervous system and have a sedative effect.
Serpina reduces the peripheral stocks of Noradrenaline, which promotes the decrease of blood pressure. Serpina reduces the adrenergic tone of the heart and helps to control the anxiety. In this way, the drug is beneficial for the treatment of disorders related to the nervous tension, anxiety and high blood pressure.
The drug stimulates breathing, relaxes unstriated muscles and relieves an excessive strain of heart muscle.
Indications for use
- hypertension of first and second degree;
- sleep deprivation and anxiety states, neurosis;
- hypersexuality and excessive libido.
Directions for the use of Serpina
– for the treatment of hypertension and neurasthenia: take one pill three times a day, 1-2 hours after the meal, with warm water.
The duration of treatment- 2-4 weeks. If necessary, you can repeat the course after a break of one month.
– for the reduction of hypersexuality and excessive libido: take two pills two times a day, with warm water.
Individual intolerance to the drug components.